Stampin' Up just released their Retired Stamp List, and there's a lot on it. You should check out the list and if there is anything you fell in love with over the past year, but put off purchasing, now is your chance. Send me an email with your order and I will get them for you before they are gone.
Some of my favourites are on the list - Fox & Friends, Dasher (what are we going to do without Dasher this year?), Triple Treat Flower, Flight of the Butterfly (a classic must-have), Serene Snowflakes (another Christmas / Winter favourite) and Pendant Park (don't you LOVE that tree?) just to name a few.
But, it means there must be a whole bunch of new stamps coming that will turn into my new favourites. I can't wait for the new catalogue - available for June 1st!
Some important dates to remember:
- April 25, 2012 - the Retired Accessories list is released. Lots of great things always on here that you won't want to miss out on.
- May 2, 2012 - Fabulous, Fun & Fast Card Workshop at my house. Make 4 fabulous one-of-a-kind cards in 2 hours. We will be using product from the Summer Smooches suite, a sneak peek product from the new catalogue :)
- May 10, 2012 - Technique Club. Learn a new stamping technique and make two cards using this technique. Take home a 6x6 instruction sheet so you don't forget how to do it afterwards.
- May 31, 2012 - the last day to order anything from the Retired List. After this date you won't see them again. Let me know if you would like to place an order.
- June 1, 2012 - new catalogue is released. Send me an email with your address if you you like a new catalogue mailed to your house. Or, you can stop by and one up from me anytime from June 1st onwards.
Have a great week, and I am hoping for some time to get some stamping done soon. I am having severe withdrawals.
Monday, 16 April 2012
Monday, 2 April 2012
These two cards are CASEd (copy and share everything), I didn't design them, I received the top one as a swap at one of my team meetings and the bottom one I discovered on Pinterest.
If you aren't a member of Pinterest and collect pictures religiously, you should join. Don't be intimidated, it says you need to request an invite to join, and someone sent me an invite! I love Pinterest, it saves me a lot of paper, and keeps my house a lot tidier. I love seeing what other people "pin", and it's a great way to discover new ideas.
I am saving pictures for cards and scrapbooking, as well as things for parties and food, cakes and cookies, then there is a board for ideas for my house, and another for kids. You can follow me on Pinterest, I am glitterinkcraft.
Love, love, love these cards and just wanted to share them with you. It's time I got back to designing though, I miss the challenge!
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage (SAB - very recently retired), Curly Cute
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Punches: Modern Label, Postage Stamp, Scallop Square
Other: Basic Pearls, Natural Hemp Twine, Sponge Dauber, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hoestess Stampin Rewards)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo
Punches: Bird Builder Punch
Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
Other: Basic Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive