Stampin' Up just released their Retired Stamp List, and there's a lot on it. You should check out the list and if there is anything you fell in love with over the past year, but put off purchasing, now is your chance. Send me an email with your order and I will get them for you before they are gone.
Some of my favourites are on the list - Fox & Friends, Dasher (what are we going to do without Dasher this year?), Triple Treat Flower, Flight of the Butterfly (a classic must-have), Serene Snowflakes (another Christmas / Winter favourite) and Pendant Park (don't you LOVE that tree?) just to name a few.
But, it means there must be a whole bunch of new stamps coming that will turn into my new favourites. I can't wait for the new catalogue - available for June 1st!
Some important dates to remember:
- April 25, 2012 - the Retired Accessories list is released. Lots of great things always on here that you won't want to miss out on.
- May 2, 2012 - Fabulous, Fun & Fast Card Workshop at my house. Make 4 fabulous one-of-a-kind cards in 2 hours. We will be using product from the Summer Smooches suite, a sneak peek product from the new catalogue :)
- May 10, 2012 - Technique Club. Learn a new stamping technique and make two cards using this technique. Take home a 6x6 instruction sheet so you don't forget how to do it afterwards.
- May 31, 2012 - the last day to order anything from the Retired List. After this date you won't see them again. Let me know if you would like to place an order.
- June 1, 2012 - new catalogue is released. Send me an email with your address if you you like a new catalogue mailed to your house. Or, you can stop by and one up from me anytime from June 1st onwards.
Have a great week, and I am hoping for some time to get some stamping done soon. I am having severe withdrawals.