Sunday 29 July 2012

Just a couple more swaps...

So, I keep finding swaps I really like in my stash - here are the next few, and then I think I am done. Although, there are two more wonderful swaps, which I will share tomorrow. Then, I will be back to creating my own designs - I finally have some time!


This gorgeous card above was created by Lana Horton and uses the stamp set Everything Eleanor. I love the combination of blues, and I am taking a guess with the colours she used - Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy - love it. 


This cutie pie card was made by Monika Davis, super super cute. I may need to acquire that stamp set soon. The DSP is from the new Polka Dot Parade - another fun paper I will need to order. The stamp set is from Animal Talk. Everyone of those stamps are cute.

My final card for today is a Christmas one made by Bertina Maloy. The Midnigth Muse layer has been embossed with the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder - I need to use that one more! The Top Note is cut from Crumb Cake and spritzed with the Frost White Shimmer Paint. I need to do more spritzing!

I wish I had time to stamp all day, don't you?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment