Tuesday 14 August 2012

My Convention Swap


Another Christmas card for you to start getting inspired with. You can't tell so much in the picture, but the Whisper White layer is embossed with the Stripes Textured Embossing Folder (lengthways). This was my swap for convention. I thought I was keeping it simple, but after making 100, I realized there was more work here than I first imagined. Oh well, I had fun making them and swapping them, and will do it again next year!


Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches, Tiny Tags,  Merry Minis
DSP: Be of Good Cheer
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Jewellery Tag Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack
Big Shot: Stripes Textured Embossing Folder
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, 3/16" Gold Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip



Don't forget to check out my classes here in Barrhaven, Ottawa.

Halloween Spooktacular Workshop where we will make candy based projects for handing out on Halloween - perfect for school friends and neighbours! Friday, August 17 at 9am or 7pm.

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack coming up on Friday, August 24 at 7pm. We will be creating 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs). You can see new product from the Holiday Mini in one night!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment