Tuesday 31 January 2012

OMG - I Won!

Thank you Craft Project Central! I am speechless. I can't believe I won a card challenge. So super excited, and so super proud! Wow...really, I am speechless.

I won a subscription to the project month of my choice. I chose October, so I will be taking full advantage of all those tutorials to make some really great projects. I think the Flirtatious Gift Packaging Ensemble was what sold me on this month. The Masculine Card Set also appealed to me as I have trouble doing masculine cards. Mine always turn out floral and girly.

I entered myself in this challenge to get more experience in card making, to challenge myself, and to see if I could really be creative enough - and yes, it seems so. I guess I will just have to submit another card for the February Challenge.

The card I won with is right here!

Thanks again CPC!

No comments:

Post a Comment