Tuesday 21 February 2012

Weekend Quickie!

Seriously, it is a weekend quickie. It's all I had time to do this past Family Day long weekend. For some reason, I thought I would have a bunch of time to myself. But, oh no, Family Day kind of means you have to spend the weekend with your family :)  Not that I am complaining, of course...

I had some cupcakes go out for a client, and I knew it was for a birthday, so I made a quick little tag and attached it to the box. A beautiful, fully-opened rose perfectly matched the Melon Mambo cardstock. It's these little added extras that make the difference to my cupcake deliveries. Not only are my cupcakes the best tasting, the whole package is the prettiest.

Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Big Shot: Two Tags Bigz Die
Punch: Decorative Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch (to thread ribbon)
Other: Sponge Dauber, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, non-SU ribbon

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment