Monday 30 January 2012

Triple Treat Flower

Without actually having any of the Sale-a-Bration products, I can still make a card using things I have on hand from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. I used Pool Party cardstock, and I used Pacific Point cardstock, but I could have just as easily used Island Indigo from the in-colour pack.
I stamped with the Triple Treat Flower stamp (which I adore - especially the fact that each layer has a co-ordinating punch), and I used the Stripes Textured Embossing Folder.
Simple and sweet for my swap on Thursday!

Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower, Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Pacific Point, Wils Wasabi
Punches: Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Jewellery Tag Punch
Big Shot: Stripes Textured Embossing Folder
Other: Bitty Buttons, Pool Party Seam Binding, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment