Friday 20 January 2012

Welcome!

Welcome stampers, to my new blog. My new blog dedicated exclusively to stamping, cards and sometimes other crafts - when I get the time to do anything else. I love stamping, I love beautiful paper and I love colour. I can't wait to continue to share that with you.

My other blog, Take Another Bite, is all about food, and somewhere along the way my card making snuck it's way in - so it ended up being a bit crowded and a bit mismatched. I will keep up the other blog too, as food is another of my passions. You can see some of my earlier creations there.

I am looking forward to sharing new ideas, new techniques and getting to know some new friends.I also look forward to continued learning about stamping and paper crafting.

I hope you enjoy following along. I will try to post at least three projects a week, with maybe some updates in between. You'll hear about my family - we are a busy family of six, a mom, a dad, a 3 year old and almost 1 year old twins. It makes six if you count our mini wiener dog, she really was our first baby - our little fur baby.

Crafting is "my time", so if it doesn't happen by itself, I guarantee, it will be scheduled in. There are some days I just need to get away and have some "me time".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment