Saturday 21 January 2012

Flower Fest

I jumped on this stamp set when it was first released - I think it was the Occasions Mini in 2011. I know, it's already a year old and I haven't used it once before today. I admit, I buy a lot of stamp sets, paper and embellishments dreaming of all the wonderful things I will create, then time ticks by and a year later I haven't opened them.
This stamp set is so pretty. When you stamp the images, it looks as if they have been almost hand drawn on the page. Very nice. I will have to dream up some other creations to use the rest of the stamps.
I used my Curly Label Punch with Whisper White card stock to create the pattern. Basically, I punched out a label, then trimmed off the ends and it this design you see, which I made into the lattice pattern.



Petite Pairs is another favourite of mine right now. I don't seem to own very many stamps for "inside" sentiments. I like the way you can match this up, or use completely different outsides and insides to say exactly what you want to say.


Stamp Sets: Flower Fest, Petite Pairs
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Punches: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Large Oval Punch, Curly Label Punch
Other: Whisper White 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment